Five Reasons to Support the Ira Dorsey Scholarship Fund, Inc.
- Scholarships – Providing scholarships is our organization’s sole purpose! The IDSEF was developed to help defray college expenses for deserving students in their scholarly pursuits at a college or university of their choice.
- Tax Deduction – The donations that we receive are tax deductible and the IDSEF provides tax receipts to our contributors. Please consult with your tax advisor to ensure compliance within the full extent of applicable tax laws.
- Advertising Investment – Contributing to the IDSEF is a near term investment for you or your organization. Consider the demographics of the members of the IDSEF, including its board of directors:
- The members of the IDSEF are influential leaders in the local area with.
- The members of the IDSEF are influential leaders in the local area with expendable income. 100% of our 200 members are college educated;
- 78% own their own homes;
- 34% own investment properties; and
- 78% have household incomes in excess of $100,000 per year.
- Your contributions also have the potential for greater reach – more than 1000 patrons with similar financial status and influence attend the annual Black and Gold Scholarship Ball, the signature event of the IDSEF as well as our 5K Run, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Oratorical Contest and Memorial Golf Tournament.
4. Association with a Good Cause – When you invest in the community’s youth, you are investing in the community’s future. As an IDSEF sponsor, you are not only contributing to the financial need of outstanding college-bound students, but you are also promoting stability and growth in the community.
5. Positive Impact on Students – Year after year IDSEF recipients tell us in certain terms that the scholarships go a long way toward helping them fulfill their college dreams.
Testimonial – “I am truly grateful for the IDSEF scholarship and for all those who choose to support and fund it. I was a recipient of this scholarship in the spring of 1998. The funds definitely lightened the financial burden on my family, and were an integral part in helping me get through my undergraduate studies. Without that support, I may not have been able to fulfill my dream of practicing veterinary medicine today.” – Dr. Laurence B. Toyer, DVM, Ira Dorsey Scholar, 1998
Ira Dorsey Scholarship Endowment Fund, Inc. Scholarship Sponsorship Packages
How To Donate (Sponsorship Packages)
Partner Level Sponsor
Presenting Level Sponsor
Jewel Level Sponsor
Platinum Level Sponsor
Gold Level Sponsor
Individual Donors And Sponsorship
Indivual Donors & Sponsorship
NOTE: Individual donations can be made in any amount or with respect to the sponsorship level in the table above.